As partners in Catholic Education and open to God’s presence, we pursue fullness of life for all.
As a Catholic Parish Primary School in partnership with our families and parish we, at St Aloysius;
- Celebrate and share Catholic beliefs, values, practices and traditions with Christ at the centre.
- Nurture the the development of each unique student in our care.
- Respect the dignity and integrity of each person, promoting self-esteem, diversity and a positive vision for the future in an environment that is safe and welcoming.
- Inspire and empower our students to reach their potential and make a difference in the world.
- Provide a stimulating curriculum that is contemporary, challenging and inspiring for all.
- Actively contribute to the development of community links in order to enhance our school community
Faith - We trust in God and in each other in all that we do. We offer our hearts and minds in support of our community’s growth.
Hope - Our future will be created through friendship, forgiveness and renewal. Our friendships are the source of forgiveness and renewal in our lives.
Integrity - Our community encourages each person to share his or her unique talents. Each one of us is a valuable and creative member of our community.
Service - Leadership is generosity, kindness and respect, supporting life in self and others. Each day is to be filled with generosity, kindness and respect.
Inclusion - Our strength is our diversity. What we do with one, we do for all.
Collaboration - Through our co-operation we actively work to meet the needs of each other.
Responsibility - Our words and actions will aim to build up the community. Every day is an opportunity to share joy.
Our School Norms
Our school norms underpin our expected behaviours within our school.
- Do your best
- Help others to succeed
- Respect our Learning Environment