As partners in Catholic Education and open to God’s presence, we pursue fullness of life for all.
As a Catholic Parish Primary School in partnership with our families and parish we, at St Aloysius;
- Celebrate and share Catholic beliefs, values, practices and traditions with Christ at the centre.
- Nurture the the development of each unique student in our care.
- Respect the dignity and integrity of each person, promoting self-esteem, diversity and a positive vision for the future in an environment that is safe and welcoming.
- Inspire and empower our students to reach their potential and make a difference in the world.
- Provide a stimulating curriculum that is contemporary, challenging and inspiring for all.
- Actively contribute to the development of community links in order to enhance our school community
Our School Norms
Our school norms underpin our expected behaviours within our school. - Do your best
- Help others to succeed
- Respect our Learning Environment
Faith - We trust in God and in each other in all that we do. We offer our hearts and minds in support of our community’s growth.
Hope - Our future will be created through friendship, forgiveness and renewal. Our friendships are the source of forgiveness andmrenewal in our lives.
Integrity - Our community encourages each person to share his or her unique talents. Each one of us is a valuable and creative member of our community.
Service - Leadership is generosity, kindness and respect, supporting life in self and others. Each day is to be filled with generosity, kindness and respect.
Inclusion - Our strength is our diversity. What we do with one, we do for all.
Collaboration - Through our co-operation we actively work to meet the needs of each other.
Responsibility - Our words and actions will aim to build up the community. Every day is an opportunity to share joy.