St Aloysius Parish
St Aloysius Parish in Redan was established in 1973.
The St Aloysius Parish Church is located on the corner of Leith and Ripon Streets in Redan.
St. Aloysius Parish began life as a parish community in approximately 1914 when the Church was built. Soon after the local St. Aloysius Parish School was built. The Redan Catholic Community has developed a strong identity over the years. Since the 1990's, Delacombe to the west of Redan has seen vast residential development and now is a integral part of the St. Aloysius Parish. A second parish school, Lumen Christi was established in Delacombe in 1990.
Celebrations of the Eucharist occur at weekend masses and during the weekday.
Please visit the Parish website for further information, events and mass times.