Our school strives to welcome all families who wish to have their children educated in a Catholic environment. However, in practice, we may be required to make a selection among families who wish to enrol a child or children, in view of available personnel, finance, space or other resources. In this case, acceptance occurs in the following order:
• Brothers or sisters of enrolled students
• Baptised members of St. Aloysius' Parish
• Baptised Catholics from parishes without a Catholic school
• Baptised Catholics from other parishes who are aware of the schools in their own parish
• Other families who wish to have their children educated in a Catholic environment.
• Children who will be five on or before 30th April will be accepted into Foundation.
• When children are transferring from another school, a transfer form is required. Copies of reports and record cards would be appreciated to help the teacher assess the child.
• When the child is transferring to another school, a transfer notice will be issued to the new school.
Upon contact we will make an appointment with the Principal to come and look through the school and discuss how to make the transition from kindergarten to primary school or from another school, as smooth as possible. An enrolment pack and enrolment application will be given to families during this time.
Please phone 5335 8177 and speak to one of our administration staff for further information.